Light steel construction is a building production system, where all the structural building elements are prefabricated from galvanized steel.
This building technique offers many advantages :
- Almost all architectural designs can be met with this process
- Buildings are more sturdy, durable, safe and long-lasting
- It provides high heat, sound and water insulation
- It provides more efficient earthquake performances due to its flexibility and lightness
- It is much more resistant to wind pressures
- Galvanized steel is corrosion - resistant
- Most elements are eco friendly and highly recyclable.
- Construction period is much shorter thanks to its easy assembly
- Construction site is much cleaner
- It is cost effective
- Prefabrication means fast yet faultless production.